Register for the 5th NY NetSuite User Group on March 23rd, 2017!
Join us on March 23rd, 2017 for our 5th New York NetSuite User Group! Connect with other NetSuite users and professionals in this 1/2 day event specifically focused on educating users to enhance their skill set.
In addition, attendees are given the the opportunity to network with other users within their industry, as well as NetSuite Consultants to discuss some problems and/or challenges they may have.
We have several great speakers lined up, including a NetSuite Tips & Tricks Section led by CTO Hussain Zaidi. and a special keynote by Phil Villapiano of the Oakland Raiders Superbowl XI.
Never heard of the New York Netsuite User Group? Click Here to Find Out 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Miss the New York NetSuite User Events.
- 8:30 am – 9:00 am: Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am: Welcome & Introduction of Speakers
- 9:15 am – 9:45am: NetSuite Tips & Tricks Part I by Antonio Posella, CTO at Business Solution Partners
- 9:45am – 10:00am: Keynote: Phil Villapiano of the Oakland Raiders & VP of Sales for WIN at Odyssey Logistics and Technology
- 10:00am – 10:20am: Transportation Managment Simplified by Brent Martyniuk
- 10:20am – 10:40am: NetSuite User Solution Presentation
- 10:40am – 11:00am: Sales Tax & NetSuite by Chris Rossini
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: Industry Break Out & Snack Break
- 12:00pm – 12:20pm: Power of Bill Payments by Brent Meyers V.P. & Pam Lyle at Nvoicepay
- 12:20pm – 12:50pm NetSuite Tips & Tricks Part II by Antonio Posella, CTO at Business Solution Partners
- 12:50pm – 1:00pm – Final Notes and Thanks! In addition, a chance to win a Superbowl XI Football singed by Phil Villapiano of the Oakland Raiders.
Meet The Speakers
Location & Time:
Thursday, March 23rd 8:30am – 1:00pm
NYC Seminar and Conference Center
71 West 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
(646) 336- 4411
Map & Directions