NetSuite is a complete web-based business management platform for your entire organization. This powerful cloud computing solution provides Accounting/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA), and eCommerce functionality in a single unified platform.
NetSuite was designed from the ground up for the web browser interface providing anytime, anywhere business management. Some of the benefits you will get from this system include:
- Real time business intelligence through flexible dashboards, inquiries, and reports.
- Accelerates business processes by streamlining data flow across your functional departments.
- Full view of customers from order management to procurement so that personnel see the information they need to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Reduces IT costs by at least 50% by outsourcing the technology infrastructure.
- Automated upgrades to the software eliminate costly down time.
NetSuite ERP provides the functions needed to manage your financial and supply chain processes. These include the back office functions of accounting, order management, inventory control, and human resources. The functions in NetSuite ERP include:
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- Order and Billing Management
- Shipping and Fulfillment
- Revenue Recognition Management
- Financial Planning
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Recurring Revenue Management
- Financial Analytics and Reporting
NetSuite CRM provides front office capabilities that give the sales and marketing departments the ability to manage the generation of leads, preparation of quotes, and quote to order conversion management. In addition, CRM allows the customer service departments to manage customer support to ensure customer satisfaction. Your firm’s strategic relationships will also be enhanced by providing your partners secure access to appropriate areas of the system. NetSuite CRM includes these functions:
- Sales Force Automation
- Customer Service Management
- Partner Relationship Management
- Marketing Automation
- CRM Analytics and Reporting
Professional Services Automation (PSA) is provided through Netsuite OpenAir. This system allows your project management team to manage the on-time and on-budget delivery of your projects. Employees can enter time and expenses into the system and all related costs can be associated with the project. NetSuite OpenAir includes:
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Project Accounting
- Timesheet Management
- Expense Management
- Professional Services Dashboards and Reporting
Netsuite Ecommerce is a full ecommerce management system that allows you to create and manage a website or integrate your custom site to NetSuite. You will drive growth through an ecommerce strategy that is fully integrated with your CRM and ERP systems. NetSuite Ecommerce includes:
- Website Hosting and Content Management
- Webstore and Shopping Cart
- Order Management
- Customer Self Service
- Web Marketing
- B2B Ecommerce
- B2C Ecommerce
- Ecommerce Analytics
NetSuite OneWorld delivers a real-time, unified global business management solution for enterprises that manage multi-national and multi-subsidiary operations. It helps businesses drive financial and operational efficiencies as well as deliver real-time visibility and consolidation, while providing the flexibility for customizations to corporate and subsidiary needs. The OneWorld Solution includes all of the following:
- Global ERP
- Global CRM
- Global Ecommerce
- Global Services Resource Planning (SRP)
- Global Business Intelligence