Welcome to the New York Metro Area NetSuite User Group!
The NY NUG provides professionals a locally based forum that encourages communication through the sharing of NetSuite best practices and technical solutions. Through a mix of online networking, in-person meetings and training opportunities, the New York NetSuite User Group aims to bring together NetSuite Users and professionals to build a NetSuite community for the region where NetSuite users, prospective users, and professionals can come together, to learn, share ideas, and network.
Membership is Free!
What to Expect at NYNUG Meetings
- Quarterly Meetings with Training Sessions, Networking Opportunities, Food & Drinks, Opportunities to Meet With Sponsors and of course - SWAG!
- An ever-growing community of members - first timers, casual attendees and veterans - keen on honing their NetSuite Skills and sharing collective knowledge.
- Educational Presentations about a wide range of topics pertinent to NetSuite Users - Admin Functionality, Financial Management, Operational Objectives, Reporting, Executive Oversight and much more...
- A diverse set of well prepared and informed guest speakers from all parts of the NetSuite Ecosystem - Users, Software Partners, Solution Providers & Consultants.
- Access to the latest NetSuite Release Updates, News and Educational Resources
- Special discounts on things like SuiteWorld Tickets, Software and other perks available only to our User Group Membership.
- A group of likeminded people that share some of the same job roles, responsibilities and challenges you deal with in your day to day. A support group that can help you tackle tough NetSuite questions.
- Opportunities to extend the conversations with the people you meet beyond the quarterly meetings on LinkedIn and through the personal relationships you develop with your peers.